Thursday, February 24, 2011

Personal Prayers

1.
Accept without reservations.
Forgive without conditions.
Smile without pretense.
Love without expectations.
Serve without calculations.
Pray without doubt.
Live without fear.


2.

May I be careful enough to let any external factors affect my internal peace.
Worry, sadness, resentment, greed- these are invasions that can claim our life- May I guard my soul with the Mercy of my Beloved.
May I realize that sometimes it is better to let go than to hold on - May I be blessed with the knowledge to know
this on time.



3.
I hope to remember how valuable it is to be alive in this body today. I have been given a chance to make amends- to push forward my spiritual evolution, to heal myself and the world around. If I can't love unconditionally, if I cannot forgive- I can not expect others to do it either. I have a choice to make every moment of my life and I better quiet my mind and listen to the soft voice inside that tells me what is the best choice. Lord, help me to be compassionate and kind, help me to not judge another for I know not what they have been through. Remind me how You protect me and guide me, so that I am not bewildered by the apparent successes and failures- I am but an instrument in your hands and I am worthless without You. Please instill in me deep love for You and all Your children- help me realize that  the perfection of my life is to simply remember You and serve You. I wish not to change the world, but help me mould myself to please You- today and everyday.

No comments: