Friday, October 06, 2006

Torn Apart

Posted by Picasa


Life is so complex- its intimidating. It may be because I am so fallen, puffed up and in illusion. But what I see when I look at my life is- a mess. I am torn apart between commitments and convictions, between righteousness and dedication, between love and like. Somethings in life are to be wished for, some to be possessed and some to be discarded- though inevitably, as time unveils, everything will be lost. Yet, in the depth of heart, a lonely dove cooed - yearning for a love that will never fulfill.

If I marry I know I will be a good wife, an abiding in-law and a marvellous mother- I might realise that marriage is not always a dream come true- it is rather a product of painstaking adjustments, dedicated commitments and a lot of understanding. It thrives in everyday dealings- a dash of argument at times colouring up the way, an unprecedented guest sometimes warming up the day or the relief of finding a warm hand when you wake up from a night mare. I won't be given a perfect person, but I can try to make a wonderful marriage. He could be short tempered, impatient or too career minded- but someday soon I may discover he is spiritual inside and loves art and music. Let me try to live one day at a time and may I outlive the past to reach a future close. Let me accept the fact that its not so important to dictate how one want to be loved; rather the beauty of love is to realise no matter how- but you are immensely loved. . Let me try to realise the truth of life and who I really am- caring too much about the etiquettes of world- may I not forget to relish the pudding I'm served!!!

1 comment:

Pardha Saradhi said...

Life is complex - agreed, but isn't Krishna a simple solution to it? :)

Marriage is not always a dream come true - but isn't life as a whole, one? If the dream is realized in real life as the reality of Oneness with Him, won't all other dreams be realized automatically?

I wish and pray that the yearning for love which appears in all probability to be never fulfilled, be fulfilled...in the glorious eyes of Krisha which fall on you. And then shall life's purpose be fulfilled :)

Not just marriage, but life is a pain, a sweet pain in love. And all the everyday dealings, arguments, warm-ups and wake-ups - a part of the beautiful drama written by Krishna, the ending of which is an unprecedented Union with Him!

And I am happy to see that you are loved - by Love Itself that borne the Name and Form of Krishna! Relish friend, savor every moment of it.

Thanks for the nice thoughts.

May the dream be realized.
Hare Krishna!